Thursday, October 8, 2009

[PV] Kimagure Princess

My right hand is dead from some really intense homework, but I decided to post this anyway.

The Kimagure Princess PV has been floating around for some days now, not the whole thing, but enough to get a general glimpse of what it would be like. The PV preview showed just a close-up and a danceshot, as did the Rekochou version or whatever it was called that was available for download earlier in the weekend.

But today Dohhhup! uploaded the full PV.


So I'd like to show you some screencaps.

I have a lot of opinions on this PV, but instead of summarizing it up front, I'll just get to it with the pictures.

Nearly 70 pictures. Not the most I've ever had, but I stopped to eat dinner and watch Modern Family about halfway through, and when I got back I had sort of lost my motivation.



Photobucket

I really like this opening shot for some reason. The light is cool and I like the design of the roof.

Photobucket

The danceshot takes place in this hallway of sorts, with the large, intricate archways and lots of greens, oranges, and yellows.

Photobucket

I wasn't really expecting a 'gate shot', but I was really glad they had one--Takahashi looks gorgeous, as always.

Photobucket

This is probably the best Tanaka looks throughout the PV. Which isn't saying much.

Photobucket

...Aika?

She's really embracing her puppy-self. When I first saw this I thought of a dog waiting at the gate for its owners. Or at an animal shelter, looking at the prospective owners and saying "buy me?".

Photobucket

Not a flattering shot, Shige.

Photobucket

The dance is really cool. It has this Russian theme that I really like.

Photobucket

This could have been a really pretty shot if it weren't just GAKI'S NOSE.

Photobucket

I hate Junjun's hair. I really, truly do.

Photobucket

Hallo, Linlin.

Photobucket

Kame is absolutely gorgeous in this PV. I like this shot in particular; it reminds me of a ball jointed doll. xD I'd definitely buy one that looked like Kame. ;D

Photobucket

This was a very pretty shot, but I fail at screencapping, so I don't feel like I captured it correctly. Koha looked down and smiled, and then looked up again.

Photobucket

Random Linlin butt.

This PV is all about the butts.

Photobucket

Rogue scarf.

Photobucket

I'm not a huge fan of the costumes, but Takahashi rocks a cowboy hat like you've never seen. I thought so when she was running around a Long's or whatever in Hawaii during her Watashi making of.

Photobucket

She was mouthing her lines and making fish mouth.

Photobucket

Although, fish mouth can sometimes be charming.

Photobucket

They did this kind of Cossack-like dance a few times throughout the PV. Strange and random, but it fits.

Photobucket

Tanaka just isn't looking very nice this time around.

Photobucket

Aaaand we all focus in on their butts.

Photobucket

Sexy cowgirl Kame.

Photobucket

Junjun's looking kind of cat-like. I think if my cat Rai were a human, she'd look just like that.

Photobucket

El oh el Koha. Bless her heart.

Photobucket

Aika's eyes look different for some reason. Also, I prefer her hair straight.

Photobucket

It's all very swoopy, this PV. Now I understand the baggy clothes.

Photobucket

Looking a bit better, Shige.

Photobucket

The dance has a lot of arm movements, all very fluid and cool-looking (running out of adjectives here).

Photobucket

Here they are imitating a bird.

Photobucket

I don't know what this is.

Photobucket

And some panda butts.

Photobucket

I wonder if Takahashi ever didn't do this pose, would her arms would fall off?

Photobucket

Koha, fading away as we near her graduation.

(No, don't even JOKE about that!)

Photobucket

Gaki is finally liking me (I never get good pictures of her). She looks great in a cowboy hat, too.

Photobucket

Takahashi is looking particular HQ compared to the rest of the members.

Photobucket

The dance shot turns red a few times, and even though it's a simple change of lighting, it makes things interesting.

Photobucket

Morning Musume can also manipulate fire.

Photobucket

GRAH HAIR.

Photobucket

This shot would be amazingly beautiful if it weren't for THAT HAIR.

Photobucket

Linlin is amused by her new power.

Photobucket

Gaki goes the other way~

Photobucket

Kame~

Photobucket

Aika has long arms.

Photobucket

Tanaka is very forgettable in this song and the PV. I always forget that she has solos. THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE.

Photobucket

Shige does have very pretty hair.

Photobucket

Sexy Kame is sexy.

Photobucket

I like this part for some reason. It reminds me of the Shochuu Omimai Moshiagemasu dance. And is it just me, or does Kame sort of look like Konno?

Photobucket

The beautiful thing about this PV is that really, it's quite simple. But they do some small things, like change in lighting, that make it seem unique. They make the closeups more than just closeups by having them move.

Photobucket

Their movements blend into each others and it's very fluid, very clean.

Photobucket

I love this dance!

Photobucket

Gaki really is quite cute when she's having fun.

Photobucket

Lawl.

Photobucket

Ohh, Gaki. <3

Photobucket

Butt butt.

Photobucket

Takahashi really is amazingly sexy.

Photobucket

Junjun is, too~

Photobucket

And the queen, Gaki~

Photobucket

El. Oh. El. Suggestive dance moves.

Photobucket

I took this screencap thinking "Linlin really is catching my attention lately. She really covers all the bases, doesn't she? Good singer, funny, entertaining, and really pretty... She might end up tying with Junjun soon..."

Photobucket

... And then Junjun reminded me who is number one. ;D

Photobucket

TanaKICK.

Photobucket

Junjun is an assassin from China, you know.

Photobucket

I wish this was closer up. Linlin NAILED the facial expression.

Photobucket

Kame really is adorable. No wonder she's been so popular lately~

Photobucket

WAI HELLO GAKI-SAN.

Photobucket

Koha can spinnn~

Photobucket

Did I mention I love this dance?

Photobucket

Aaaaand it ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment