Wednesday, April 14, 2010

[Icons] Spring Break Edition

I haven't really posted here in a while, not since I put up my rankings, and before that it had been over a month since my list entry. xD So in a lame attempt to make it up to the fives of readers I have, here's a small batch of icons. ;D

I don't really feel like I have a theme to my batches, but I guess you could say that my first batch's theme was PHOTOBOOK. The last one might have been RANDOM CRAP IN MY H!O FOLDER. If I had to give a name to this particular batch, it would probably be FANSERVICE YAYYY.

This batch of icons includes: the lovely ladies of Melon Kinenbi, some of my personal OTPs, some Fujimoto Miki magazine scans, fierce Linlin, some shameless Junjun fanservice, and Yossie with the sexiest cohost ever. ;D

You may also be surprised to find some THE Possible here as well--WAT?! NICE GIRL IN MY H!P?!


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment