Thursday, September 3, 2009

[Icons] I Hate California Weather.

It's really hot here in Cali, or at least, it is in my house. Unfortunately for me, the computer is placed in the warmest room ever. Nice in the winter, not so nice in the summer/fall.

Anyway, I don't know why I started, but all of a sudden I was going through my files and making icons of whatever picture jumped out at me. Needless to say, there was a lot of Junjun. xD

Before I even made it to the bulk of my pictures, I got bored, so there still is a lot I can work with. ;D


Junjun--

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Actually, that red one was supposed to had Junjun facing the LEFT side of the icon, but it flipped when I uploaded it. It looked cool, so I kept it. xD

Linlin--

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Murata Megumi--

Photobucket

Niigaki Risa--

Photobucket

Okada Yui--

Photobucket

Ootani Masae--

Photobucket Photobucket

Saitou Hitomi--

Photobucket Photobucket

Sengoku Minami-- (Yah, I know)

Photobucket

Shibata Ayumi--

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment