Monday, July 20, 2009

[PV] Nanchatte Renai

I woke up this morning to find that H!O had posted Morning Musume's brand new PV~ I had already seen the preview, so I knew the theme of the PV (it's Shouganai Yume Oibito's evil twiiiin!) but I still wanted to see if it had any surprises~

And since today is my birthday, I was definitely in the mood for a surprise or two. ;D

Photobucket

Weird squiggly title... I'm still not sure how Japanese people are able to read these weird fonts. xD Like, I would have no idea that the 'nan' in nanchatte was what it is, and the 'ai' in renai is completely weird. xD

Photobucket

It reminds me of Memory Seishun no Hikari. xD

Photobucket

The minions arrive.

Wow, I just noticed that Aika is wearing flats. xD She had foot problems recently, didn't she?

Photobucket

I was very pleased with the number of high quality Junjun eye candy. She SUCKED on the cover, but she's gorgeous in the PV. Especially once she gets that silly hat off.

Photobucket

The dance shot is a little too centric, but I like it when the PV has so many shots you can't tell if it's a good dance or not. ;D

Photobucket

GOD Linlin has gotten pretty. It was like Tsunku called her to his throne room, looked down at her from his high throne of wota with his Elder Club harem, and announced that now that she is getting a more noticeable role in H!P and will probably be inheriting the group vocally from 5th gen, she must stop being a Kemeko character and start looking cute.

Photobucket

I was disappointed that the costumes were the same as on the cover. What happened to having a completely different outfit on the cover than in the music video? It stopped somewhere around Resonant Blue.

Photobucket

This PV is all about the eyes. Or, at least, that's the body part I notice at 9:30 in the morning.

Photobucket

Aaaand the rap starts. =D It's pretty Aika/Koha heavy.

Photobucket

Aika did the same exact head move in SYO, didn't she? It's like her trademark.

Photobucket

Welcome to the lair of the Shige~

This looks so photoshopped for some reason. xD Just the lighting and everything.

Photobucket

Shadow-y Kame takes some getting used to...

Photobucket

Dammit, Junjun, why must you be so beautiful?

Photobucket

Damsel in distress Takahashi.

Photobucket

This shot was a pleasant surprise. I like the flow-y white outfits and the contrast between black and white.

Photobucket

Koha is not amused.

Photobucket

Why do I always think that Kame looks like a young housewife with this hair? xD Now she looks like a RICH young housewife. xD

Photobucket

Spin~

Photobucket

Um... I'm not sure what I think about this pose... And I'm not sure Aika knows either.

Photobucket

How come I can NEVER get a flattering shot of Gaki?

Photobucket

Bangs, please.

Photobucket

I paused the video, and this is what I got. xD Gaki looks like she just passed out on the pandas, and Linlin is giving us a great 'What do I do?!' expression. xDD

Photobucket

Aika. Non-armpit version.

Photobucket

Betteerrr...

Photobucket

Betteeeerrrrr....

Photobucket

And we're back to no. xD

Photobucket

GUESS THAT POKEMON!

Photobucket

Junjun owns this PV in terms of beautiful window shots. =D

Photobucket

That's a big couch. Oh, and look, Gaki's still out.

Photobucket

It's Tettekette-mon! =D

Photobucket

And it ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment