Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Picspamming-- PB Edition [Part One]

Iiiiiii love photobooks. I really do. They make my fangirl world go around. Most girls my age obsess over hot actors. I look at girls running around Guam or Hawaii or even Canada. I don't even mind the bikini shots all that much. I'm not ashamed of it. Everyone's entitled to what makes them happy. Cute girls make me happy. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Anywho, photobooks are lovely. There are some really gorgeous shots, some really sexy ones, some are cute, some are funny, and some are so bizarre that you question what the photographer was thinking.

I'm bored and exhausted from school, practicing my dance for PE over and over again, and studying for Japanese. Actually, I'm doing that now, too. ;D

Here are some of my favorite shots from the photobooks I have on my computer. This will be the ULTIMATE picspam, so I might break it up into several parts. =3

Takahashi Ai (19):


Photobucket

I love this set of photos. She's cute and doesn't look so much like a monkey and do I find it odd that she's wearing a 9/11 shirt? Not at all.

Photobucket

More happy.

Photobucket

(Shh, don't ruin it.)

Photobucket

Personally, I don't find that her profile-shots are the most flattering. She has a fairly flat face.

Photobucket

Sporting a lovely bikini and some hefty sideburns.

Photobucket

....Major see-through-skirt moment right here. Her face just screams "Hee, you silly wota, you can almost see my panties but not really! Focus as hard as you want, you won't see anything~"

Photobucket

Maybe it's because I'm completely Californian, so we don't use those mysterious heating contraptions down here, but... I don't think you're supposed to sit on them. Don't you get burned or something?

Photobucket

OM NOM NOM

Photobucket

AWESOMELY bad outfit. xD

Gotta love neon yellow dresses and cowboy boots. Heck yes.


Iida Kaori [And someone named Shoko] (The Aegean):

Photobucket

Oh noes Johnson, watch out for killer Greek caaaats

Photobucket

.... I want to know what that adorable creature-thing is so I can buy it. D=

Photobucket

Riding in style. =D

Photobucket

I am fascinated by her skirt. =D

Photobucket

HOLY GEEZ

Photobucket

*wheeze*

Photobucket

HOOOOO MY GOOOOOD

Photobucket

I'm back.

Photobucket

No roflcopter for sexy Iida.

Photobucket

This made the photobook for me. Iida's so amazingly beautiful. Her husband is a lucky guy.

Photobucket

I love the expression on her face.

Photobucket

Brace yourselves!

Photobucket

I LOVE how terrible the lighting is. xD


Ishikawa Rika (Hanabi):

Photobucket

Starting it off all sexy-like. =D Ahh, Ishikawa, why are you so beautiful?

Photobucket

AMAZINGLY awesome. Inner tubes should be used more often in photobooks.

Photobucket

I mean, it might be because I'm a girl, but I'm paying WAY more attention to the awesome purple inner tubes than I am her butt.

Photobucket

THIS IS THE BEST PHOTO EVAR.

Photobucket

I love sporty Charmy. She's very feminine, yes, but I like her tomboyish side. =3

Photobucket

Tsumetaaaaai~



I'll end this one post here. BUT MORE WILL COME! Look forward to it. ;D

1 comment:

  1. you are extremely funny lah! ^*^
    and cute people ake me happy too! >u<

    ReplyDelete