Sunday, May 17, 2009

[PV] Seishun Bus Guide

The PV for Berryz Koubou's new single can be summed up in one word: awesome.

Honestly, when I first watched it, I couldn't stop laughing the entire time. I actually had to pause the video and laugh even more. I couldn't sum up its awesomeness in photos, so I tried one of those real time audio reviews. But I spent the entire thing laughing.

So photos it is.

By the way, I was going to do a PV review for Guardian 4's single, but the PV was too boring. There's my review. =D


Photobucket

I wasn't very excited to see a dirty freeway. I don't think anyone is.

Photobucket

And then I was further confused by the boys' uniforms.

Photobucket

They all get their first look at their tour guide.

Photobucket

I like the costumes for the dance shot. You can't see all that well, but they all look really pretty.

Photobucket

Risako is looking particularly cute in the bus guide uniform.

Photobucket

Momoko and her stalker camera.

Photobucket

Bow?

Photobucket

Chinami is cute. I like her with the curled hair. But don't tell me they cut it again? Nooo, I liked her with the long hair...!

Photobucket

Nice dazed look courtesy of Maasa.

Photobucket

Yurina is excited.

Photobucket

Yay?

I love Risako's freaked out face. xD

Photobucket

She's the prettiest boy I've ever seen.

Photobucket

And she fell in love with her bus guide. xD

This is what made me laugh so hard. I just didn't understand why they were boys, and then I understood. xDD

Photobucket

I like Miyabi with the short hair, but I like it better when it's curled. It looks weird straight.

Photobucket

Miyabi.

Photobucket

Chinami and Miyabi are talking about how hawt the bus guide is. Boys.

Photobucket

Cheese~

Photobucket

<3 href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d174/fire_wolf_13/?action=view&current=bus19.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

<3 href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d174/fire_wolf_13/?action=view&current=bus20.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

Momoko and that awful hair of hers make a pretty convincing boy. A girly boy, but a boy.

Photobucket

Awesome.

Photobucket

She winked and Maasa can't believe it.

Photobucket

Now she's embarrassed.

Photobucket

And there goes Yurina.

Photobucket

She's a bishie herself. =3 She looks kinda sad in this video. In every shot.

Photobucket

I really like the Berryz dances. Especially the recent ones.

Photobucket

Is it just me, or does Chinami look like she would be a playboy?

Photobucket

Poor Maasa.

Photobucket

Long hair on Chinami makes Kokoro happy. =D

Photobucket

She still looks like a boy.

Photobucket

Miyabi is a hot bus guide.

Photobucket

Yurina likes her flag very much.

Photobucket

Saki's in an awkward stage with her hair. She's always in an awkward stage. But this is pretty bad.

Photobucket

Ah-choo~

Photobucket

Sneaky Miyabi is sneaky. And Yurina and Captain look pissed. xD

Photobucket

Some sightseeing~

Photobucket

Wow~ They all squat down for someone OTHER than Risako?

Photobucket

I don't think they're paying attention to what she's saying.

Photobucket

Class photo.

Photobucket

Poor Saki is sad because she hasn't been getting any attention OR funny props.

Photobucket

Dude, I would TOTALLY date Maasa if she were a guy.

Photobucket

Sneaky Miyabi moment number two~

Photobucket

Busted~

Photobucket

REALLY busted.

Photobucket

That's a pretty feminine thing to do, Momoko.

Photobucket

Oh noes, she fell. Quick everyone, save her~

Photobucket

Cards~ And funny Momoko face.

Photobucket

They're... in... space...?

Photobucket

I like Yuri. =D

Photobucket

I can't seem to be able to capture the sheer bishiness of Momoko's lonely sigh, but my goodness. My heart skipped a beat.

Photobucket

Miyabi love letter? I want~

Photobucket

....Wut.


And Saki looks like Risako.

Photobucket

Stalker love.

Photobucket

Noess don't go~

No comments:

Post a Comment