Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Chanpuru Official Tracklist~

H!O posted the official tracklist for the new Chanpuru wedding songs album. And there were definitely some surprises...

1. Diamonds - High-King
2. Ai wa Katsu - °C-ute & Erina Mano
3. YES-YES-YES - Aa! [Tanaka Reina, Natsuyaki Miyabi, Suzuki Airi]
4. Tentou Chuu no Sanba - Shin Minimoni (New Minimoni) [Linlin, Kanon Fukuda, ???]
5. Kimi ga iru dake de - Pucchimoni V
6. Heya to Y shirts to Watashi - Reina Tanaka
7. Mamotte Agetai - Risa Niigaki & Eri Kamei
8. Cosmos - Ai Takahashi
9. Mirai Yosouzu II - ZYX-α (ZYX alpha)
10. ONLY YOU - Zoku・Biyuuden (Sequel Biyuuden)
11. akai sweet pea - Tanpopo #
12. For You… - Linlin
13. Kanpaku Sengen - Berryz Koubou & Erina Mano
14. Sekai wa futari no tame ni - Sayumi Michishige, Koharu Kusumi, Aika Mitsui, Junjun


High-King makes a comeback for Diamonds, and although I'm not crazy about the Tanaka and Takahashi-ness of High-King, it does have Captain and Maimi. And I know the girls will do the song justice.

Mano joins c-ute for Ai wa Katsu. The song has the piano, so does that mean that Mano will be playing? xD

Aa also makes a comeback, which I'm kind of excited about. Miyabi and Airi have improved SO MUCH, so I'm sure they'll do a good job. The song is nice and kinda pretty, so I can see it being one of the better songs on the album.

The new Mini Moni unit will make their debut on this album. The song they're singing is cute and simple, and not too hard for the Eggs to sing. But I can see Linlin doing an awesome job.

Much to our surprise, Pucchimoni will be singing too? But Tsunku said that the new units wouldn't be announced until the concert later that month? Well, that explains the number of Eggs on the cover. Still, I'm crossing my fingers that he doesn't pack the unit with Eggs like Mini Moni. I like the song that they're singing, so I'm just hoping that I like the members.

Tanaka gets a solo on this album. Why is there so much Tanaka? xD She's in 3 songs so far. The song is cute. It's not too hard for her.

Gaki and Kame get a duet, which I'm excited about. I think they blend well. I'm sort of neutral about the song, but I think Gaki and Kame can take anything and make it sound good.

Takahashi Ai gets Cosmos as her solo. It's a ballad, and we all know how good Takahashi is at ballads.

ZYX is also getting a revamping. Could this be where the Eggs are going? The original ZYX was one Morning Musume member and a whole bunch of Kids (later to become c-ute and Berryz) so will it be an established member and a bunch of Eggs? I hope that's the case, because I want to keep the other groups Egg-free. But it's a big song, so I'm not sure how the Eggs will be able to keep up.

The new Biyuuden sings Only You, but H!O isn't able to find out which one. The first link they posted was to an Uchida Yuki song. It's cool, kinda hip-hoppish (it was the 90's) so I guess I could see Biyuuden singing it. The second one is by BOOWY, which is rock. I could see Biyuuden singing either one, but I'd prefer the latter.

The new Tanpopo singing Akai Sweet Pea, which is SUCH a first generation Tanpopo song, so it makes me excited to think about who they're going to choose.

Much to my surprise, LINLIN gets a solo. That shows how popular she is and how much she has improved. The song is very pretty, a ballad, and I think she'll do amazingly.

Mano joins Berryz for their song. It's a soft song, not what I'm used to for Berryz. I kinda would prefer that they sing something a little harder?

And then Shige, Koha, Mittsi, and Junjun finish it off with Sekai wa futari no tame ni. The weakest singers in Morning Musume in one song? xD And the casting, it's sort of ranking the members by "worst singer" to "best singer" of the four. It's a classic 60's love song, and it really feels like something you'd play at a wedding. So I think it's a good wrap-up song.

No comments:

Post a Comment