Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Vee is so Psychic

Have you ever had those moments where you hear or read something, and all of the air in your lungs leaves in one big rush?

I'm not entirely sure what I'm talking about, but that's what happened to me when I read that Tsunku, yes, our Tsunku, Tsunku-male, in addition to Mini Moni, will be making...

NEW PUCCHIMONI AND TANPOPO GROUPS!

I LOVE Pucchimoni. It had Goto, Yasuda, Ichii-and-then-Yossie... Three voices that really worked. Their songs were really good, too. xD Especially Seishun Jidai 1.2.3. ;D

Tanpopo was great, too. The first generation was OMFG. Ishiguro (amazingly talented. How come she didn't get more solos?), Iida (looooove), and Yaguchi. Together, they made an uber sexy, gorgeous trio. And then Ayappe left and Ishikawa and Kago joined Johnson and Yaguchi, and they became a little cuter (but I still loved their songs). And then everyone but Ishikawa left and Gaki, Konno, and Shibata Ayumi joined, and they were even CUTER. xD

Normally I would call these groups sacred. I didn't even really like the idea of Ogawa and Ayaka joining Yossie when the other two graduated, even if they never released a single. But this? I'm excited, simply because of Vee's (of Pink Wota, of course) recasting back when Mini Moni was announced.

In a brief summary, Pucchimoni would consist of Umeda Erika, Sudou Maasa, and Niigaki Risa. Can you say epic win?

And then Tanpopo, based on the sexy first generation: Junjun, Takahashi Ai, and Kamei Eri. Hell yes.

Because, you know, Kamei and Junjun are nice and all when they're singing cute songs. Kame will always have that cute thing going for her. Junjun was adorable in the live performances of Guru Guru Jump. But really? They are SO MUCH BETTER when they are being sexy. Takahashi, too.

I would have subgroups for ALL of my favorite H!P members. Miyabi has Buono!. Yurina has Guardians4. Linlin has Mini Moni. Koha would have her Kirarin. Erika, Maasa, and Gaki would have Pucchimoni and Kamei and Junjun would have Tanpopo. I would CRY. I really would.

Maybe then they would be invited onto Utaban. The last time they were on it was after Mikan, and the pandas didn't have a large enough grasp of Japanese in order to convey their personalities. And Nakai even said that Morning Musume was BORING now in terms of personality. I would like the pandas to go back and rub it in their faces.

And I bet Taka-chan would like Junjun. ;D

Anywho, I digress.

Another plus to the Tanpopo trio? With Takahashi having a subgroup, Tsunku wouldn't feel as obliged to give her so many lines. Tanaka is the real problem, because she basically runs the Morning Musume show now, but still. We'd be able to hear voices that don't get heard all that often, and it would be amazing.

I'm crossing my fingers here. I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment