Saturday, June 13, 2009

I LOVE TODAY

Don't you love it when you randomly have really, really, REALLY great days?


I had ACTs this morning. Yeah, it kinda sucked having to get up at 6 on the first day of summer vacation. But at least I was still in the habit. xD

Anywho, I met up with a friend there, so we hung out and talked for a bit. The test wasn't painful. It wasn't too bad, actually. And there was one break. I really hate it when they have a bazillion breaks during the tests. I just want to get them over with, you know?

After the SATs, I had left the testing center completely dead. But I was fine after this. *shrug*

Then, afterwards, we got udon. I've been craving udon like crazy for the past few days. xD Which is weird, because I ate SO MUCH of it in Japan, I swore I would never eat it ever again.


I checked my grades on Schoolloop, and the good things kept coming. For the first time ever, I got a B on an APUSH (AP US History) test. And it was the final! @-@ I barely studied, too.

Then I checked my grades in math, my other big concern. I got a 105% on the final. Mainly because she curved it, but still. It bumped my grade from an 80 to an 88. xD So close...!

So I had done well with school, I had done well with the ACTs, and I had just had some really good udon~ It didn't seem like it could get any better until....


ANIME EXPO POSTED THEIR SCHEDULE!


See, I'm not used to this sort of organization. AX is too good. I'm used to Fanime, who doesn't update their website at all and doesn't release the schedule until a few days before.

But that's not the important part. The important part is that

MORNING MUSUME IS HAVING A PANEL!!!!!!!!

It's on Thursday, from 2-3. It's a guest of honor panel, so that pretty much means that MM will be there. Holy geez.

We're driving down on Thursday, but I managed to arrange something with my mother. Sarah will sleep over on Wednesday, and we'll leave at, like, 5 AM and head down to LA in order to make it at the convention center by 1 so we can pick up our badges. xD

And I am NOT going to miss this. Being in the same room as Junjun? *dies*

The only problem is that there will probably be an epic crowd waiting to get in. There will be people from all over the country, and the world, at AX just to see Morning Musume.

Sarah said we can kick people out of the way if we need to. ;D


But my goodness, everything is working out perfectly. I'm getting money for stuff at the convention, my glowsticks are in the mail, my Hello! Online T-shirt should be coming soon, we have a hotel room at the hotel where the Hello! Party is taking place, and we're less than 3 weeks away.

No comments:

Post a Comment