Sunday, March 22, 2009

[PV] Bye Bye Bye

So this is my very first PV review of a c-ute song. Go me~

Now that I can finally tell the members apart (xD) and they've gotten good recently, here are a few screenshots~


Photobucket

For a second I thought that they were pulling a Chokkan 2 and showing concert footage. xD

Photobucket

Renai Revolution 21 much?

Tsunku really likes the laser-y lights this year.

Photobucket

A little back-lit moment. ;D

Photobucket

Le gasp?! Only six people?! =O

Kanna, good luck with your bunions. ;D

Outfits are cute, kinda Power Rangers like, though... >.>

Photobucket

Surprise! The song is started off by Mai! =O

Actually, Mai has a good deal of solos. Now that Kanna is gone, Tsunku feels like it's safe to distribute lines to everyone? Sneaky, Tsunku.

Photobucket

Airi is looking cute, as always. Gotta love those messed up teeth. x3

Photobucket

Maimi looks really cute, too. Maybe it's the pose, but she looks a lot younger...

Photobucket

Kinda dramatic set. xD

Photobucket

Okay, I think I have a new random dance to do. =O I can add it with the Hyokkori Hyoutanjima dance, the Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari dance, Ayaya's ZUBATTO move, and the butt-first dance from Shiawase Kyouryuu Ondo. ;D

"Bye Bye Bye" *hop hop hop*

Photobucket

Wow. This is the first time I've ever looked at Chisato and thought, "she's pretty". She's always had this confused/distressed expression, but her new hairstyle makes up for it. =O

Photobucket

Even Mai is looking more like her age.

Photobucket

My favorite, Erika. x3 She looks pretty~

Photobucket

Here's a solo for you, Erika~

Photobucket

Wut.


Photobucket

Even Saki is looking cute.





Tsunku's really pulling out the big guns on hair and makeup. I think everyone looks GREAT these past few singles.

No comments:

Post a Comment